RUN CLUB IS BACK
Boston Road Runners is officially bringing back the Saturday Run Club (in-person). We will resume chatting and running around the Charles River together!
To create a safe running space and bring back the in-person run club, we made rules/guidelines for everyone that runs with us.
RULES | GUIDELINES
1) Runners are required to fill out our run club waiver before attending
2) Wear a face-mask at all times when interacting or running with our community
3) Social distancing as best as possible
4) Sharing the running path with other runners and walkers
5) Be respectful and kind to one another. We are a diverse and welcome run club with runners from different fitness levels and demographics
We encourage you to join us for a virtual run club or an in-person run club. Join us for a run along the Charles River!
This is great for both beginners and veterans.
We welcome everyone to join us for a run - all abilities
We do not charge or collect any dues
What are you waiting for? Join us for a run! Sign the waiver below before running with us: